Monday, July 13, 2009

Prague's Cobblestone Walkways: the Movie

When I'm in Prague, I'm constantly amazed at how good the public transit is, and I enjoy riding the trams. However, my major mode of transportation here is walking. As a result, I spend a lot of time looking down at the cobblestone streets, sidewalks, and alleyways in the city center. Because of that, I had the idea to make a little movie based on a story I wrote, and Greg helped me with it. As you'll see, the cobblestones get star billing:

No comments:

Post a Comment

“Edifice for the Unwanted" Sculpture at Tucson’s Los Reales Sustainability Campus Is an Artful Invitation to Learn About Our Landfill

  I live on the west side of Tucson near the section of Shannon Road that dead ends not far from a steep hill. Hiking websites say that the ...