Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Weather Channel Founder Wants to Sue Al Gore?


Fashion Sense commented on the crazy news that the Weather Channel founder wants to sue Al Gore for fraud because he's been warning us about global warming. [Click on the image for a larger version of the cartoon. The text reads: 'I'm at the hairdresser's today because there was a micro-burst or something while I was walking to work, and no, my hair isn't quite supposed to look this way, it's in fact usually a lot more dramatic, but the weather does seem to be getting more extreme any way you look at it, and I was actually trying to use less energy by walking rather than driving to work, and though there are consequences, I won't stop trying, even if some people say that global warming is hype and exaggeration, and the guy who started the Weather Channel wants to sue Al Gore for getting people worried about it, and by the way, these aren't my fish so don't blame me for that awful bleak aquarium, but I’ve decided to offer to take them home even though I already have six cats because we do all have to help solve problems we didn’t create, and this is supposed to be a cruelty-free salon after all.']

No comments:

Post a Comment

“Edifice for the Unwanted" Sculpture at Tucson’s Los Reales Sustainability Campus Is an Artful Invitation to Learn About Our Landfill

  I live on the west side of Tucson near the section of Shannon Road that dead ends not far from a steep hill. Hiking websites say that the ...