Friday, February 20, 2009

Abbie in the Sun

Readers of this blog might wonder at my seeming obsession with beans and birds. I'm going on a trip soon, to the Czech Republic, and one of the things I plan to do is record some observations about my life there. But first I wanted to establish a baseline of sorts and describe the life I lead in Tucson. Of course, I may have gotten a little carried away with the recipes and the bird photos, so I wanted to say that I share my life here with my partner Greg and a wonderful dog named Abbie. Abbie will be well cared for while Greg and I are in Prague (by my in-laws), but I'll miss her very, very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment

“Edifice for the Unwanted" Sculpture at Tucson’s Los Reales Sustainability Campus Is an Artful Invitation to Learn About Our Landfill

  I live on the west side of Tucson near the section of Shannon Road that dead ends not far from a steep hill. Hiking websites say that the ...