Friday, September 19, 2008

Voting for Sarah Palin Doesn't Make Sense at Fashion Sense


Some women are impressed by Sarah Palin's fashion sense and claim they will vote for her because she is a woman, but that doesn't make sense to Fashion Sense. [Click on the image for a larger version of this cartoon. The text reads: 'Michelle Obama made People Magazine's best-dressed list, and I really like her crisp, classic look, so I tried to dress like that when I went to meet Tea for lunch, and when I got there I was surprised to see Tea in rimless glasses, open-toed shoes and upswept hair, and I said, "What's with the Sarah Palin look?" and she snapped back, "What's in your bag? Some Michelle Obama terrorist accessories?" and I said, "Let's just have a nice lunch and not get too unpleasant in this election season," and she said, "I'm sorry. I'm not even a Republican, and I don't know what came over me. But as soon as I put on this outfit, I got all self-righteous and developed an enormous appetite for fresh-killed game," and she ordered rare venison, and I had a salad and sneaked a little of it to my tortoise who was the real reason I was carrying such a big bag, and then Tea said, "Is that arugula? You are such an elitist," and then she took out her make-up bag and started doing her lips, and she whispered, "What does it really mean? Lipstick on a pig? Is that some Islamic curse?"']

No comments:

Post a Comment

“Edifice for the Unwanted" Sculpture at Tucson’s Los Reales Sustainability Campus Is an Artful Invitation to Learn About Our Landfill

  I live on the west side of Tucson near the section of Shannon Road that dead ends not far from a steep hill. Hiking websites say that the ...